our methodology :
From noise to actionable insight
In a world in which multiple stakeholders form opinions and influence behaviours through 24/7 content, the alva Reputation Suite provides one global reputation business intelligence solution.
Our analysis holds up a mirror to organisations to clearly show how stakeholders view them and where they face reputational risks and opportunities.
We provide actionable insight to senior executives to enable them to take evidence-based decisions.
Content feeds from a wide range of relevant sources are monitored by alva's analysis system
10m+ social media posts
5m+ news articles
60k+ news sources
2000 global companies
300 reputation issues
1. Sentiment Analysis
How is the company portrayed?
How impactful is the language used to describe it?
What is the amplification of the source?
How trusted is it?
How visible is the company in the content?
How memorable are the company references?
Which company is the focus of the content?
Is the company singled out for special attention?
= Alva reputation score
The analysis is benchmarked against competitors and linked to internal performance metrics to provide relevant, actionable insight.
Expert analyst commentary is overlaid onto the data.
how our customers use alva
- Protect your company against reputational risk
- Know what stakeholders think of your business
- Compare stakeholder perception with internal beliefs
- Know the emerging reputation risks facing the organisation
- Consistently track and report on Conduct Risk
- Use insights to link reputational risk to the rest of the ERM
- Accurately assess the financial impact of reputational events on the company
- Know which reputational drivers most impact the investment community
- Consistent link reputation to financial performance
- Understand how reputation drives competitive advantage
- Track how competitors create value from key stakeholder engagement
- Assess strategic objectives alignment with stakeholder perception
- Know your company’s advocates and antagonists
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of communications campaigns
- Ensure your reputation is linked to your communication strategy
- Know how potential and current employees perceive your company
- Evaluate and link your company culture to your reputation
- Ensure you are projecting the right reputation to attract the right talent