Liz Kendall: Where she lost the Labour Leadership battle
alva Rank 4th
The least visible of the four contenders, Liz Kendall found it difficult to communicate a clear point of differentiation on any one policy. As with Yvette Cooper and Andy Burnham, the Economy was a major point of weakness relative to Jeremy Corbyn, but it was interesting to note that Liz Kendall’s business stance did generate positivity, albeit not sufficient to de-throne Jeremy Corbyn for this policy.
Read more of our analysis of the Labour Leadership election:
- alva datablog: Labour Leadership election key findings
- Labour Leadership Election: The policies that won and lost the election
- Jeremy Corbyn: Where the Labour Leadership was won
- Andy Burnham: Where he lost the Labour Leadership battle
- Yvette Cooper: Where she lost the Labour Leadership battle
Complete the form on the right for free access to the full report of the data included in these blogs.
Be part of the Connected Intelligence community