Yvette Cooper: Where she lost the Labour Leadership battle
alva Rank 3rd
Yvette Cooper was the only candidate to not top any one of the policy areas and for her the key issue was a lack of strong differentiation compared to Jeremy Corbyn and to a lesser extent Andy Burnham. This manifested itself in her receiving only 11% of the amount of coverage of the eventual victor and only 37% of second place Andy Burnham.
Read more of our analysis of the Labour Leadership election:
- alva datablog: Labour Leadership election key findings
- Labour Leadership Election: The policies that won and lost the election
- Jeremy Corbyn: Where the Labour Leadership was won
- Andy Burnham: Where he lost the Labour Leadership battle
- Liz Kendall: Where she lost the Labour Leadership battle
Complete the form on the right for free access to the full report of the data included in these blogs.
Be part of the
Stakeholder Intelligence community