As a business, we have formed some key partnerships with PR agencies and as Agency Manager at alva, you will play a critical role in driving this success forward, by developing new agency relationships and managing and growing existing ones.
You will be responsible for alva’s global agency partnership strategy and will achieve results by carrying out a target driven role, including telephone-based selling to new agency contacts. In parallel, you will take ownership of effectively managing the portfolio of existing agency clients and proactively identify opportunities to expand on the services provided to them. You will have personally demonstrated solution-selling experience, including developing account strategies, providing strong leadership and hands-on participation in strategic engagements. Responsibilities will include:
- The generation of sales of alva’s solutions to new contacts within PR agencies globally
- Proactively identify opportunities to grow existing accounts
- The immediate focus in on hitting monthly revenue target.
- Accurately develop, forecast and close business within the assigned territory.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including opportunity management, demo, proposal development, closing, account management and renewal.
- Hit Quarterly Revenue Target (based on £360k per year)
- Create 3 x pipeline coverage
- Manage, retain and grow by 25% all existing agency partnerships
- Sign up one agency partnership per quarter
- Pass quarterly product & sector readiness
To thrive within this role, in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment here at alva, you should have the experience, ambition and grit to succeed and should demonstrate the following sales competencies:
- Account mapping
- A demonstrable understanding and ideally existing relationships with agencies
- Outreach (telephone, social media, email)
- Building the opportunities pipeline
- Booking and attending prospect meetings/demos
Other key competencies and personal attributes should include:
- Work ethic
- Prior Success
- Adaptability to change
- Exemplifies alva’s core values and behaviours.
- Authentic – We do what we say
- Learner – We find ways to do it better
- Collaborative – We trust, respect and care for each other
- Owner – We make it happen
- Achiever – We are relentless
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Charity days: paid time off to support local charities and communities
- Employer pension contribution
- Monthly £100 ‘Extra Mile Award’
- Access to free or discounted products and services via Perkbox
- Fun and social work environment: Friday drinks and social events
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Access to online training courses provided via Udemy
- Referral bonus for recommending candidates that are hired
- Cycle to work scheme