Client Services Executive
We are the Stakeholder Intelligence company. Our mission is to provide the best stakeholder intelligence to support the creation of social and economic value by corporations, advisers and the investment community.
At alva we combine our award-winning AI technology with sector analysts to provide an integrated solution covering media, reputation, ESG, risk and board intelligence to support decision-making related to stakeholder management.
We work with 100+ Global 2000 companies.
As a Client Services Executive, you will be responsible for ensuring rapid and effective resolution of client issues and queries. The majority of your time will be taken up with hands-on work supporting alva’s Insight, Monitor and Live clients. You will be a service specialist, fluent in the needs and challenges of alva’s clients, working across all product lines and closely with teams throughout the business and partner organisations. Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining alva Live configurations and Editorial briefs
- Triage of client services queries within team
- Response to client queries including:
- Live setups
- Live training
- Source requests
- Data requests
- Source investigation
- Data investigation
- Support to IT (testing)
- Holds IT to account on query resolution
- Creation and Maintenance of filters & tags
- Absence cover for Consultant, Editorial
- Available to be “on call” outside office hours as part of a rota system
To thrive within this role as Client Services Executive, you should have the following experience, competencies and personal attributes:
- Previous experience within a business-to-business customer service role.
- Excellent English language and grammar skills.
- Demonstrates a culture of excellence.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communicator with the ability to interact with multiple stakeholders.
- Problem solver with the ability to apply critical thinking.
- Excellent time management skills
- Exemplifies alva’s core values and behaviours.
Key Performance Indicators
- 95%+ success in closing client requests within agreed SLAs
- 95%+ accuracy in content classification/filters across all Live clients
- Target of 20% reduction in number of content issues
- Authentic – We do what we say
- Learner – We find ways to do it better
- Collaborative – We trust, respect and care for each other
- Owner – We make it happen
- Achiever – We are relentless
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Charity days: paid time off to support local charities and communities
- Employer pension contribution
- Monthly £100 ‘Extra Mile Award’
- Access to free or discounted products and services via Perkbox
- Fun and social work environment: Friday drinks and social events
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Access to online training courses provided via Udemy
- Referral bonus for recommending candidates that are hired
- Cycle to work scheme