alva Reputation Analysis Ltd, London
Closing date for applicants: 10 Feb 2020
Purpose of Role
The Consultant Analyst is alva’s technical reputation specialist; a master in the complex methodology underpinning our algorithmic technology, fluent in the needs and challenges of C-level communications professionals and a sector expert in their own right.
This blend of technical knowledge, industry specialism and relationship building acumen is needed to act as a conduit and a consultant to translate and deliver the intricate and ever-changing needs of our clients into our weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual insight reports.
Working closely with the Head of Sector, the Consultant Analyst supports the design and delivery of reputation analysis solutions through close consultation with the company’s customers. This involves identifying reputational analysis problems, identifying and scoping solutions through the production of analysis reports focused on reputational issues across different sectors, as well as ad hoc work focusing on the specific reputational analysis requirements of target customers. They will be expected to present their findings to customer department heads, directors and executives.
They must also support the design and development of insight reporting
Attending quarterly client innovation workshops and presenting outcomes to clients.
- Ensure all customer deliverables remain for fit-for-purpose
- Supporting the scoping of new insight solutions
- Contribute to thought leadership
Customer requirements and needs may exceed the current precedents of the methodology; the Consultant Analyst must innovate, develop and iterate both the methodology and the reporting to respond to these new requirements.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the role of communications in the business
- A nuanced understanding of the business value of reputation and the proxies used to measure it
- Strong statistical knowledge
- Degree-level education preferable
- A pre-existing expertise in a sector or industry
- Excellent, demonstrable knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel including Pivot, Macro and Vlookup function
- Highly articulate, with strong presentation skills
- Outstanding English: written and spoken
- Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and/or Chinese language skills desirable
- Proven track record of delivering to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter prepared to go the extra mile
- Preparation – diligent and focused, delivering to tight deadlines under reasonable pressure
- Exemplifies alva’s core values and behaviours
Reports to: Head of Sector
Applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info, attaching a CV to the email.