Consultant – Healthcare & Consumer
As a Consultant you will be a vastly experienced technical reputation specialist; a master in the complex methodology underpinning our algorithmic technology, fluent in the needs and challenges of C-level communications professionals and a sector expert in your own right.
You will oversee the design and delivery of reputation analysis solutions through close consultation with alva’s customers. This will involve the production of analysis reports focused on reputational issues across different sectors, as well as ad-hoc work focusing on the specific reputational analysis requirements of target customers. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Insight report production and delivery
- Designing and developing insight reporting
- Presentation of customer reports to department heads, directors and executives
- Contributing to alva’s thought leadership
- Methodology development and iteration
- Project Management and mentoring of less experienced Analysts
You will have a blend of technical knowledge, industry specialism and relationship building acumen and will act as a conduit and a consultant to translate and deliver the intricate and everchanging needs of our clients into our weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual insight reports.
To thrive within this role, in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment here at alva, you should have the experience, ambition and grit to succeed and should demonstrate the following:
- The ability to quickly master alva’s proprietary methodology and quantitative processes – alva’s proprietary technology is unique to the company, and gaining a comprehensive understanding of how our technology works is key to success in the role
- Excellent, demonstrable knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel including Pivot, Macro and VLOOKUP functions
- A nuanced understanding of the business value of reputation and the proxies used to measure it.
- Previous demonstrable experience working or advising on reputation and communications issues is highly desired.
- Strong statistical knowledge
- A number of years of demonstrable experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry or of advising/consulting within the sector
- Highly articulate, with strong presentation skills
- Exemplifies alva’s core values and behaviours
At alva our mission is to support our clients make better decisions with Connected Intelligence.
alva combines AI with sector analysts to provide an integrated solution covering business, stakeholder and media intelligence to support decision-making related to the company’s strategy, customers and stakeholders.
We work with 100+ Global 2000 companies.
The Healthcare & Consumer sector team are a small team, who work with an impressive portfolio of respected clients across a range of Pharmaceutical & FMCG businesses.
- Authentic – “we DO what we SAY”
- Learner – “we find ways to do it BETTER”
- Collaborative – “we are ONE for ALL and ALL for ONE”
- Owner – “we make it HAPPEN”
- Achiever – “we are focused on achieving the RIGHT OUTCOME”
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Charity days: paid time off to support local charities and communities
- Employer pension contribution
- Monthly £100 ‘Extra Mile Award’
- Access to free or discounted products and services via Perkbox
- Fun and social work environment: Friday afternoon drinks and social events
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Access to online training courses provided via Udemy
- Referral bonus for recommending candidates that are successfully hired
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply for the position or to seek further information, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.