We are the Stakeholder Intelligence company. Our mission is to provide the best stakeholder intelligence to support the creation of social and economic value by corporations, advisers and the investment community.
At alva we combine our award-winning AI technology with sector analysts to provide an integrated solution covering media, reputation, ESG, risk and board intelligence to support decision-making related to stakeholder management.
We work with 100+ Global 2000 companies.
The Marketing Manager reports to the Chief Client Officer and sits within the wider growth team, which incorporates business development and sales operations.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and scaling alva’s top of funnel activities. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage all aspects of the strategic marketing process and deployment and management of marketing campaigns in the UK and USA.
Highly commercial and innovative, the successful candidate will instinctively understand marketing’s role in delivering revenue and the need for marketing to always be delivering ROI to the business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the business development teams in the UK and US to produce compelling campaigns and initiatives that result in qualified opportunities.
- Delivering Marketing Qualified Leads and demonstrate evidence of ROI.
- Managing the campaign ideation, production, and delivery process. Working with the wider commercial and delivery teams to produce compelling content.
- Working with alva’s digital marketing partner to create and implement marketing strategies to support alva’s lead acquisition and brand awareness objectives. Channels include PR, SEO, PPC, Social CRM, and email marketing.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating with a number of partners and internal stakeholders to achieve KPIs.
- CRM and marketing automation strategy and execution.
To thrive within this role, in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment here at alva, you should have the experience, ambition and grit to succeed and should demonstrate the following:
- Experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Proficiency with Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics and social media analytics.
- A strong commercial nature, with the ability to apply this lens to all decision making.
- Strong grasp of sales enablement and alignment is key.
- A nuanced understanding of the business value of reputation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written English with the ability to adopt different voices.
- Exemplifies alva’s core values and behaviours.
- Authentic – We do what we say
- Learner – We find ways to do it better
- Collaborative – We trust, respect and care for each other
- Owner – We make it happen
- Achiever – We are relentless
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Charity days: paid time off to support local charities and communities
- Employer pension contribution
- Monthly £100 ‘Extra Mile Award’
- Access to free or discounted products and services via Perkbox
- Access to online training courses provided via Udemy
- Referral bonus for recommending candidates that are successfully hired
- Cycle to work scheme
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applicants who are suitable skilled and qualified will be considered regardless of their race, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status or age.