At alva our mission is to support our clients make better decisions with Connected Intelligence.
alva combines AI with sector analysts to provide an integrated solution covering business, stakeholder and media intelligence to support decision-making related to the company’s strategy, customers and stakeholders.
We work with 100+ Global 2000 companies.
The Operations team are a team of five, who ensure not only the smooth running of the rest of the business on a day-to-day basis, but also work in conjunction with other teams on projects to drive the business forward.
The role of the Project Manager is to bring a project management discipline and accountability across the business to ensure the timely and rigorous execution of strategically important projects. The Project Manager will collaborate with multiple functions across the business to systematically facilitate the translation of ideas and concepts into measurable, time-bound deliverables.
The Project Manager will oversee management of all projects through the project development life cycle, including: gathering business requirements, defining scope, drafting functional specifications and process flow diagrams, creating timelines and launch milestones, and managing project through design, development, launch, and execution. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing project requirements and scope with different department heads.
- Providing clear direction, prioritising tasks and coordinating resources.
- Co-ordinating cross-functional teams responsible for execution of projects from feasibility to launch while serving as the single point of contact for project status.
- Identifies and documents constraints and risks and proactively works with the teams to determine and implement solutions.
- Develops metrics to estimate, track and report status of projects.
- Monitors entire project portfolio to ensure timely updates and performance reporting.
- Working closely with a key Spanish supplier.
You will have blend of technical knowledge, organisational skills and relationship building acumen and will act as a conduit and a consultant to translate and deliver the intricate and everchanging needs of our business.
To thrive within this role, in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment here at alva, you should have the experience, ambition and grit to succeed and should demonstrate the following:
- Fluent in Spanish as well as English, so you can work closely with a key Spanish supplier.
- Advanced project management skills exemplified by specific prior experience in complex, full lifecycle, multi-year engagements.
- Organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and balance multiple demands for both yourself and the team.
- Skills in financial management and budgeting, as well as procurement and contract negotiations.
- Commercial acumen, a strong understanding of how projects impact alva’s ability to gain, retain and grow accounts.
- Diligent and focused, delivering to tight deadlines under reasonable pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Exemplifies alva’s core values and behaviours.
- Authentic – We do what we say
- Learner – We find ways to do it better
- Collaborative – We trust, respect and care for each other
- Owner – We make it happen
- Achiever – We are relentless
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Charity days: paid time off to support local charities and communities
- Employer pension contribution
- Monthly £100 ‘Extra Mile Award’
- Access to free or discounted products and services via Perkbox
- Fun and social work environment: Friday afternoon drinks and social events
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Access to online training courses provided via Udemy
- Referral bonus for recommending candidates that are successfully hired
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply for the position or to seek further information, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applicants who are suitable skilled and qualified will be considered regardless of their race, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status or age.