We are looking for Relationship Managers to join our London team.
The role of the Relationship Manager is to manage and build strong relationships with existing clients through regular client contact and efficient client account management.
- Build strong relationships with and retain existing clients
- Develop and implement a retention plan for all clients
- Attend regular meetings with current clients
- Increase the number of users of the alva solution
- Manage the renewal process
- Co-develop a growth plan for existing clients
- Proactively identify and propose areas for further analysis or internal review
- Weekly reporting on client status
- Relationship management – track record of developing client relationships
- Retention management – adept at handling all stages of the client experience cycle
- Collaborative team player – work with other team members
- Organisational skills –ability to prioritise and balance multiple demands
- Presentation skills – confident delivery of presentations at Executive level
- Eloquence – highly articulate, expressive and persuasive
Key personal attributes
- Work ethic
- Prior Success
- Adaptability to change
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join alva, a London and New York-based fast-growth intelligence company.
The ideal candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment and have the experience, ambition and grit to succeed.
The position will be based in our London office, although the successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work with our US-based clients in our New York office.
At alva our mission is to help our clients make better decisions with Connected Intelligence.
alva combines AI with sector analysts to provide an integrated solution covering business, stakeholder and media intelligence to support decision-making related to the company’s strategy, customers and stakeholders.
We work with 100+ Global 2000 companies.
- Authentic – we do what we say
- Learner – we find ways to do it better
- Collaborative – we are “one for all and all for one”
- Owner – we make it happen
- Achiever – we are focused on achieving the right outcome
Location: Southwark, London
To apply for the position or to seek further information, please email your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.