The role of the Consultant Analyst is to oversee the design and delivery of analysis solutions through close consultation with alva’s clients. The Consultant Analyst is responsible for the creation and delivery of the analysis reports.
This involves the production of reports focused on reputational and stakeholder issues across different sectors, as well as ad hoc work focusing on the specific reputational analysis requirements of target customers.
- Mastery of the company’s proprietary methodology and quantitative processes
- Insight report production and delivery
- Presentation of customer reports to department heads, directors and executives
- Operational contact and reputation advisor to Insight customers
- Contributor to the company’s thought leadership
Early stage professionals who are interested in business intelligence and are willing to diligently develop their skills in this area. We recruit primarily based on attitude, capabilities and potential and reward those who show commitment to furthering themselves and the company.
Areas we are particularly interested in include;
- Outstanding English: written and spoken
- Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and/or Chinese language skills desirable
- Good judgement and impartiality in analysis
- Highly articulate, with strong presentation skills
- Proven track record of delivering to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter prepared to go the extra mile
You will be rewarded with:
- In-house training accreditation at a world-leading reputation intelligence firm
- The chance to join a young, dynamic and fast-growing business
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join alva, a London and New York-based fast-growth intelligence company.
The ideal candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment and have the experience, ambition and grit to succeed.
The position will be based in our London office, although the successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work with our US-based clients in our New York office.
At alva our mission is to support our clients make better decisions with Connected Intelligence.
alva combines AI with sector analysts to provide an integrated solution covering business, stakeholder and media intelligence to support decision-making related to the company’s strategy, customers and stakeholders.
We work with 100+ Global 2000 companies.
- Authentic – we do what we say
- Learner – we find ways to do it better
- Collaborative – we are one for all and all for one
- Owner – we make it happen
- Achiever – we are focused on achieving the right outcome
Location: Southwark, London
To apply for the position or to seek further information, please email your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.