Key Account Director
We are the Stakeholder Intelligence company. Our mission is to provide the best stakeholder intelligence to support business professionals manage stakeholders.
At alva we combine our award-winning AI technology with sector analysts to provide an integrated solution covering media, reputation, ESG, risk and board intelligence to support decision-making related to stakeholder management.
We work with 100+ Global 2000 companies.
You will play a critical role of driving revenue growth in alva. You will carry out a strategic business development role, which involves building relationships and uncovering opportunities within assigned key accounts. You will position the unique value proposition of alva by leveraging your knowledge of your clients’ business.
You will effectively create and run your own book of business within your sector by pro-actively and adaptively applying strategic business development and relationship management acumen. You will have personally demonstrated solution-selling experience, including developing account strategies, providing strong leadership and hands-on participation in strategic engagements. Responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of a holistic growth strategy for the key accounts within your sector.
- The generation of sales of alva’s Stakeholder Intelligence solution from Corporate Communication professionals at large enterprise level.
- New logo acquisition within Corporate organizations.
- Accurately develop, forecast and close business within the assigned territory.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including opportunity management, demo, proposal development, and closing.
- Working with the wider commercial team, including marketing, to incorporate top of funnel prospects into your growth plan.
- Hit Quarterly Revenue Target (based on £1m per year)
- Build relationships with stakeholders in key accounts.
- Map out all Key Accounts with competitor intelligence
To thrive within this role, in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment here at alva, you should have the experience, ambition and grit to succeed and should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Executing growth plans including account mapping.
- Connecting with key stakeholders with the objective of uncovering their challenges.
- Discovering opportunities through maintain relationships with key decision makers.
- Managing the sales journey from opportunity discovery through to close.
Other key competencies and personal attributes should include:
- Work ethic
- Prior Success
- Adaptability to change
- Exemplifies alva’s core values and behaviours.
- Authentic – We do what we say
- Learner – We find ways to do it better
- Collaborative – We trust, respect and care for each other
- Owner – We make it happen
- Achiever – We are relentless
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Charity days: paid time off to support local charities and communities
- Employer pension contribution
- Monthly £100 ‘Extra Mile Award’
- Access to free or discounted products and services via Perkbox
- Access to online training courses provided via Udemy
- Referral bonus for recommending candidates that are hired
- Cycle to work scheme