Andy Burnham: Where he lost the Labour Leadership battle
alva Rank 2nd
Andy Burnham managed to score strongly on Public Services, while he was able to differentiate himself positively on both Housing and Tax. However, the latter two issues were really footnotes in the debate, only generating between 5-6% of the content that Economy produced.
The major area of weakness for Burnham was his last place finish for the Economy, a particular strength for Jeremy Corbyn and the most important policy of the campaign.
Read more of our analysis of the Labour Leadership election:
- alva datablog: Labour Leadership election key findings
- Labour Leadership Election: The policies that won and lost the election
- Jeremy Corbyn: Where the Labour Leadership was won
- Yvette Cooper: Where she lost the Labour Leadership battle
- Liz Kendall: Where she lost the Labour Leadership battle
Complete the form on the right for free access to the full report of the data included in these blogs.
Be part of the
Stakeholder Intelligence community