Jeremy Corbyn: Where the Labour Leadership was won
alva Rank 1st
Jeremy Corbyn’s strengths aligned themselves with the focus policies of the debate – or indeed the focus policies of the debate were driven by Jeremy Corbyn’s agenda. Either way, it was strong positioning and support over the Economy in particular which helped him secure the Labour leadership.
The other key, related factor was clearly the groundswell of popular support and interest he received. The volume of coverage received by Corbyn eclipsed all candidates – he received almost twice as much content as the three other candidates combined.
Read more of our analysis of the Labour Leadership election:
- alva datablog: Labour Leadership election key findings
- Labour Leadership Election: The policies that won and lost the election
- Andy Burnham: Where he lost the Labour Leadership battle
- Yvette Cooper: Where she lost the Labour Leadership battle
- Liz Kendall: Where she lost the Labour Leadership battle
Complete the form on the right for free access to the full report of the data included in these blogs.
Be part of the
Stakeholder Intelligence community