The alva Intelligence Bulletin – July 2016
July saw alva use its content analytics to provide a number of companies with corporate intelligence, media measurement and reputation analysis, including
- Are phishing attacks affecting the reputation of banks?
- Is pricing a big risk for pharmaceuticals?
- Top aerospace companies at Farnborough Airshow 2016
- Top 3 oil and gas corporations for restructuring
- Analysing Theresa May’s first fortnight as PM
- Labour Leadership analysis: Corbyn v Smith
- Tory Leadership analysis: did Leadsom need to concede?
- Tory Leadership candidates compared: May, Leadsom & Gove
Companies analysed include:
|Abbvie||BP||Merck & Co.||Sanofi|
|Boeing||Lockheed Martin||Rolls Royce||Turing|
Be part of the Connected Intelligence community