The alva Intelligence Bulletin – June 2016
June saw alva use its content analytics to provide a number of companies with corporate intelligence, media measurement and reputation analysis. The UK’s EU referendum vote dominated the news this month, so we also turned our attention to the main politicians involved in Brexit.
- Reputation Intelligence: An opportunity and a risk for Corporate Affairs
- Executive Pay: Can the reputational risk be mitigated?
- What impact has Android Pay had on the reputation of banks?
- Which airlines have the best reputation for customer service?
- How has the Panama Papers leak affected the banks?
- Which are the top 3 companies for innovation in the energy sector?
- How to best communicate when investing in risky emerging markets
- Which are the top 3 companies for cyber security in the defence sector?
- Why monitoring consolidation fits with the modern media landscape
- The need for speed and influencer alerting
- The importance of customisation for different business needs
- The benefits of filtering the noise to reduce content overload
- Tory Leadership battle: Ranking sentiment towards the early contenders
- Jeremy Corbyn: How did the Brexit vote affect his sentiment?
- Which politicians were performing best ahead of the EU Referendum?
Companies analysed include:
Be part of the Connected Intelligence community